OGAE Serbia give you a special gift – three copies of promo CD „Goodbye (Shelter)“ of Serbia’s representative, Sanja Vučić!
How to become a potential winner?
1. The 1st way (via Facebook)
- Like our Facebook page (if you haven’t done so already) facebook.com/OgaeSerbia
- No later than Tuesday 3rd of May, 11:59pm, answer four questions using the form at the end of this article and share this article with your friends by going under the article and click on the Facebook button, type in hashtags #Goodbye and #OgaeSerbia, set the post as public and finally click the Share Link button to post on your wall.
2. The 2nd way (via Twitter)
- Follow us on Twitter (if you haven’t done so already) twitter.com/OgaeSerbia
- No later than Tuesday 3rd of May, 11:59pm, answer four questions using the form at the end of this article and share this article with your friends by going under the article and click on the Twitter button and type in hashtags #Goodbye and #OgaeSerbia at the end of the message and click the Tweet button.
We will announce the winners in this place after the deadline. Good luck!
Promotional CD contains three versions:
- Goodbye (Shelter) (english version, music and lyrics: Ivana Peters)
- Iza osmeha (serbian version, music and lyrics: Ivana Peters)
- Goodbye (Shelter) – karaoke version
Arrangement: Ivan Ilić – for Symphony orchestra and Uroš Marković – for rhythm section. Backing vocals on CD: Mari Mari, Ivana Peters and Jelena Đurić.
Quiz is now over. Thank you to everyone for your participation. Support Serbia at the Eurovision Song Contest 2016!
Correct answers to the questions:
- From which position will Sanja perform in the 2nd semifinal? 6
- In which language will Sanja perform her song in Stockholm? In English
- What’s the name of Sanja’s band? ZAA
- What’s is Sanja’s song about? Violence against women
More than 35 participants answered all questions correctly.
The Lucky winners are:
- Ingrid Neighbour
- Nevena Ćulibrk
- Nikola Lukić